Moldable and Stretchable Surprise Slimy Gloop Sand 12 Piece Playset For 3+ Years
Mold It! Stretch it! Expand it! Immerse yourself in a world of sensory fun with over 6 pounds of colourful slimy gloop slimy sand and play tools inside the ultimate Slimy gloop slimy sand set!
- x7 Bags of Glitter
- x3 Stamp Rollers
- x1 Unicorn Mold
- x1 Tower Mold
- x1 Castle Mold
- x1 T-Rex Mold
- x1 Brontosaurus Mold
- x1 Starfish Mold
- x1 Seashell Mold
- x1 Cupcake Mold
- x1 Donut Mold
- Easy - to- follow Inspiration Guide
- SLIMYGLOOP®SLIMYSAND™ stretches, molds, and takes shape — grab a handful, press it into any of the included molds, flip it onto your play area, and lift to reveal your creations!
- Includes 9 molds in a variety of themes – Sweet Treats, Under the Sea & Dinosaurs!
- Squish, twist, stretch and squeeze 7 ready-made glitter SLIMYGLOOP®SLIMYSAND™ for an unmatched sensory experience
- Crush, expand and impress your sand with any of the 3 included rollers!
- Colors Include: Pink Glitter, Yellow Glitter, Green Glitter, Blue Glitter, Purple Glitter, White Glitter
- Hassle-free and easy to clean up — just play inside the box and build your sandscapes!
- Sensory Play
- Open-Ended Play
- Imaginative Play
- Independent Play
Weight: 3.7 kg
Dimensions: H 35.5 x W 38.1 x D 8.9 cm
Type: Sensory Sand Set
Minimum Age Recommendation: 3+ Years
Battery Operated: No
UK Delivery is Free and International delivery is available in most cases contact us for a quote.
Express delivery options are available for faster delivery and these are also listed in the shipping area on checkout.
UK Free Delivery normally takes 3-4 days and international deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location. An ETA will be provided by email.
Is for UK mainland subject to Area 1 only as per Royal Mail area policy. Any customers living in area 2,3,Europe or worldwide will be subject of additional postage charges. Please email us for a separate quote to avoid disappointment or any potential dispute issues.
Area 1 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Area 2 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area 3 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
For Europe and Worldwide customers see Royal Mail map here.
Hampers with Alcohol:
It is against the law to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 in the UK. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our courier has any doubt as to the age of the person receiving the order, he or she will ask for a form of identification being a passport or photocard driving licence bearing a holographic mark or other form of identification bearing the customer's photograph, date of birth and the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (or similarly accredited scheme) hologram. If this identification is not provided, the alcohol will be retained by the carrier.
Deliveries of alcohol require us to include a document showing the price of the goods. All packages containing alcohol will have a "documents enclosed" pouch attached to the outside with a document inside showing the value of the goods purchased. Please bear this in mind if your purchase is a gift.
Deliveries of alcohol to Scottish addresses require us to deliver to the recipient only and to no alternate address