MicroDirect 1080p HD Handheld Celestron Digital Microscope with DVD Software
The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable-directly through a TV monitor or projector-- no computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens and samples.
The 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) whilst viewing on a monitor. The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30 fps when connected to a PC via USB
- Sensor: 3.5MP CMOS 1-3" high speed sensor
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.3 µm
- Video Format-Streaming: HDTV (with HDMI cable): 1080p (1920x1080)@30 fps
- Video Format-Recording: 30 FPS HD- 720p (must be connected to Windows PC via USB) *NOT Mac compatible
- Shutter Trigger: On main body or in software when connected to a Windows PC
- Software: Celestron MicroDirect 1080p portable capture software
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.0 and newer
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Microscope Dimensions: H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm
- Stand Dimensions: H 48.3 x W 11.9 x D 17.1 cm
Dimensions: H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm
UK Delivery is Free and International delivery is available in most cases contact us for a quote.
Express delivery options are available for faster delivery and these are also listed in the shipping area on checkout.
UK Free Delivery normally takes 3-4 days and international deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location. An ETA will be provided by email.
Is for UK mainland subject to Area 1 only as per Royal Mail area policy. Any customers living in area 2,3,Europe or worldwide will be subject of additional postage charges. Please email us for a separate quote to avoid disappointment or any potential dispute issues.
Area 1 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Area 2 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area 3 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
For Europe and Worldwide customers see Royal Mail map here.
Hampers with Alcohol:
It is against the law to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 in the UK. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our courier has any doubt as to the age of the person receiving the order, he or she will ask for a form of identification being a passport or photocard driving licence bearing a holographic mark or other form of identification bearing the customer's photograph, date of birth and the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (or similarly accredited scheme) hologram. If this identification is not provided, the alcohol will be retained by the carrier.
Deliveries of alcohol require us to include a document showing the price of the goods. All packages containing alcohol will have a "documents enclosed" pouch attached to the outside with a document inside showing the value of the goods purchased. Please bear this in mind if your purchase is a gift.
Deliveries of alcohol to Scottish addresses require us to deliver to the recipient only and to no alternate address