Hardwired Ring Dual Sensor Floodlight Cam with Chime Pro & 2 Ultra Bright LED
The Ring Floodlight Cam is the first HD security camera with built-in floodlights, 2-way talk and a siren alarm. The lights on the Ring Floodlight Cam turns on automatically and starts recording as soon as motion is detected. In turn, you will also get an alert on your phone and tablet to let you know that someone’s at your home. When you answer the alert, you can see, hear and speak to people on your property from anywhere.The Floodlight quickly connects to any standard junction box and can easily replace any existing wired floodlights.
The Ring Chime Pro extends the Wi-Fi signal from your router to your Ring devices, so you can eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and stay online. The Chime Pro plugs into any standard power outlet and amplifies your alerts, so you can get Ring notifications in any room of your home even if you’re not near your phone. The Chime Pro is a simple plug-and-play solution - all you need to do is plug the Chime Pro into a standard power outlet, connect it to your home Wi-Fi and all your Ring devices and you’re all setup!
This power duo comes with the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee which covers theft, on top of a 12 month manufacturer's warranty to ensure great durability and quality.
- This item requires professional installation
- Watch over your home in crystal clear 1080HD video
- 6 months free cloud recording
- Hear and speak to people with 2-way talk
- 110 decibel siren alarm
- Monitor your blind spots with 2 ultra bright LED floodlights
- Dual sensors with object and facial detection
- Ultra wide angle motion sensors
- Protect your home day or night with built-in night vision
- Get on-demand video and audio with Live View
- Customise your motion zones to focus on important areas
- Requires Wi-Fi connection
- Smart zooming with panning
- Chime Pro extends the Wi-Fi signal from your router to your Ring devices
- Comes with multiple alert tones, so you can select your favorite
- Easily control the volume of your notifications with the free Ring app
- Use do not disturb mode to get some peace and quiet
- Plugs into any standard power outlet
- Connects to an unlimited amount of Ring video doorbells, Ring security cameras and Ring chimes
- Comes with manufacturer's lifetime purchase protection
- Warranty: 12 month manufacturer's
Camera Connectivity: WiFi
Camera Resolution: 1080HD
Dimensions: H 22 x W 18 x D 27 cm
UK Delivery is Free and International delivery is available in most cases contact us for a quote.
Express delivery options are available for faster delivery and these are also listed in the shipping area on checkout.
UK Free Delivery normally takes 3-4 days and international deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location. An ETA will be provided by email.
Is for UK mainland subject to Area 1 only as per Royal Mail area policy. Any customers living in area 2,3,Europe or worldwide will be subject of additional postage charges. Please email us for a separate quote to avoid disappointment or any potential dispute issues.
Area 1 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Area 2 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area 3 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
For Europe and Worldwide customers see Royal Mail map here.
Hampers with Alcohol:
It is against the law to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 in the UK. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our courier has any doubt as to the age of the person receiving the order, he or she will ask for a form of identification being a passport or photocard driving licence bearing a holographic mark or other form of identification bearing the customer's photograph, date of birth and the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (or similarly accredited scheme) hologram. If this identification is not provided, the alcohol will be retained by the carrier.
Deliveries of alcohol require us to include a document showing the price of the goods. All packages containing alcohol will have a "documents enclosed" pouch attached to the outside with a document inside showing the value of the goods purchased. Please bear this in mind if your purchase is a gift.
Deliveries of alcohol to Scottish addresses require us to deliver to the recipient only and to no alternate address