Compact Kube 1 Non-Electric Water Softener Households Suitable up to 2 Bathroom
The Kube 1 Water Softener is the best introductory water softener on the market that’s great value, easy to install and economical to run. The non-electric design is powered by the natural flow of the water and provides beautiful soft water for you and your home so you can banish limescale forever. The compact design means it fits neatly under your kitchen sink and is suitable for households with up to 2 bathrooms. The only maintenance your softener requires is to replace the tablet salt.
- Suitable for homes with up to 2 bathrooms
- Can fit neatly under your sink cupboard
- WRAS approved
- High Performance and Reliable: Non-electric patented valve, counter-current regeneration technology and high capacity fine mesh resin engineered to deliver high flow rates of soft water typically used by today’s demanding households
- Powerful: The ion exchange process used is the most effective method to totally remove calcium and magnesium from hard water
- Compact and Convenient: Fits neatly into a standard 600mm kitchen cupboard. Designed as a modern, contemporary
household appliance with a transparent blue viewing window at the front of the softener allows you to check
the salt levels, making it easier to see when your salt needs refilling. It also has the added benefit of running on either block salt and tablet salt
- Easy to Install: Does not require connection to mains power supply making installation quicker and easier
- Energy Efficient: Accurately meters the water to determine the exact moment when the tank needs to regenerate, thus great efficiency with low water and salt consumption. Non-electric valve means greater sustainability, no electricity costs, better for the environment and saves you money
- Quiet Drive: Precision engineered valve to operate quietly for minimum disturbance and noise level
- Max. Hardness: 525 mg/L
- Salt Usage Per Regeneration: 0.27kg
- Water Usage Per Regeneration: 25L
- Regeneration Time: 12 minutes
- Service Flow Rate: 30L per minute at 1 bar pressure, 40L per minute at 2 bar pressure
- Connection: 3/4" BSP Male
- Includes: 15mm WRAS approved drain and hose kit suitable for 32mm and 40mm waste pipe
- Operating Temperature: Min. 2°C to 23°C max
- Min. Pressure: 1.5 bar
- Max. Pressure: 8 Bar
- Recommended PRV fitted if above 6 bar
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Dimensions: H 49.2 x W 23.5 x D 42.5 cm
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer's warranty
Type: Water Softener
Dimensions: H 49.2 x W 23.5 x D 42.5 cm
UK Delivery is Free and International delivery is available in most cases contact us for a quote.
Express delivery options are available for faster delivery and these are also listed in the shipping area on checkout.
UK Free Delivery normally takes 3-4 days and international deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location. An ETA will be provided by email.
Is for UK mainland subject to Area 1 only as per Royal Mail area policy. Any customers living in area 2,3,Europe or worldwide will be subject of additional postage charges. Please email us for a separate quote to avoid disappointment or any potential dispute issues.
Area 1 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Area 2 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area 3 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
For Europe and Worldwide customers see Royal Mail map here.
Hampers with Alcohol:
It is against the law to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 in the UK. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our courier has any doubt as to the age of the person receiving the order, he or she will ask for a form of identification being a passport or photocard driving licence bearing a holographic mark or other form of identification bearing the customer's photograph, date of birth and the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (or similarly accredited scheme) hologram. If this identification is not provided, the alcohol will be retained by the carrier.
Deliveries of alcohol require us to include a document showing the price of the goods. All packages containing alcohol will have a "documents enclosed" pouch attached to the outside with a document inside showing the value of the goods purchased. Please bear this in mind if your purchase is a gift.
Deliveries of alcohol to Scottish addresses require us to deliver to the recipient only and to no alternate address