Free Standing Design All Weather 7ft Trapeze Bar And Swing Sets For 3-12 Years
Soar through the skies and watch your little ones have the time of their life with the Lifetime 7 ft Swing Set. Enjoy hours of fun flying through the air as well as twisting on the trapeze like an acrobat. Featuring a free-standing design that doesn’t require cement for setup, meaning you can get this up and running in no time. Constructed to be all-weather resistant and UV-resistant, meaning it survives againsts all the elements of the seasons will little maitenence needed. This low maintenance design keeps the swing set looking great without the need of paint. Watch your kids spend more time in the outdoors, in the comfort of their own garden.
- 1 x Trapeze bar
- 2 x Swings
- All-Weather Resistant meaning it will not crack, warp, rot, or splinter
- Free-Standing meaning no need for cement
- Hard edges are rounded or covered with plastic caps
- No staining or painting required
- No lead-based material
- Passes playground performance and safety standards
- Soft rubber grips on swing chains to prevent pinching or snagging
- Trapeze Bar with Gym Rings
- UV-Resistant allowing it to retain strength and maintain color
- 3 inch diameter steel pole structure
- Durable Injection-Molded Support Bases
- Rust-resistant zinc-coated chains
- Rubberized grips to prevent pinching
- Safe and Strong Steel Construction
- Effortless swing brackets with two-way steel end supports
- Sturdy Secure-Fastened Assembly
- Saftey zone: L 731 x W 859 cm
- Dimensions: L 342.9 x W 292 H 223 cm
- Weight: 47.4 kg
- Assembly time: Approx 4 Hours (2 People)
Weight: 47.4 kg
Dimensions: L 342.9 x W 292 H 223 cm
Type: Swing set
UK Delivery is Free and International delivery is available in most cases contact us for a quote.
Express delivery options are available for faster delivery and these are also listed in the shipping area on checkout.
UK Free Delivery normally takes 3-4 days and international deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location. An ETA will be provided by email.
Is for UK mainland subject to Area 1 only as per Royal Mail area policy. Any customers living in area 2,3,Europe or worldwide will be subject of additional postage charges. Please email us for a separate quote to avoid disappointment or any potential dispute issues.
Area 1 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
Area 2 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area 3 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
For Europe and Worldwide customers see Royal Mail map here.
Hampers with Alcohol:
It is against the law to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 in the UK. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our courier has any doubt as to the age of the person receiving the order, he or she will ask for a form of identification being a passport or photocard driving licence bearing a holographic mark or other form of identification bearing the customer's photograph, date of birth and the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (or similarly accredited scheme) hologram. If this identification is not provided, the alcohol will be retained by the carrier.
Deliveries of alcohol require us to include a document showing the price of the goods. All packages containing alcohol will have a "documents enclosed" pouch attached to the outside with a document inside showing the value of the goods purchased. Please bear this in mind if your purchase is a gift.
Deliveries of alcohol to Scottish addresses require us to deliver to the recipient only and to no alternate address